What Does Farm Boy Garage Do?
Did you just buy your DREAM classic car, but now you're worried you won't be able to make the proper repairs on your own? It's a WAY better decision to hire a professional mechanic to handle this for you if you're worried even in the slightest. Trying to tackle a project like this on your own can end up costing you MORE money because you may make a few costly mistakes along the way. Our classic car restoration shop has your back! Keep reading this week's blog to learn what all Farm Boy Garage can do for your classic ride! We turn junkers into classics every day.
What Does Farm Boy Garage Do?
OUTSIDE THE VEHICLE
- Sandblasting - Sandblasting is one of the most effective to remove rust from a classic car restoration project. Sandblasting is the process of stripping old paint and rust from the surface of body panels, parts, and frames with compressed air and an abrasive material. It's a quick, inexpensive, and effective way to remove contaminants/rust leaving you with a "clean" metal surface that provides you with an ideal base for priming and painting. Then, we can professionally paint the vehicle for a clean, finished look.
- Tear Down - When a client brings their vehicle in for a full restoration that requires tear down, we disassemble and catalog every piece on vehicle to ensure that the vehicle is put back in its original condition and that all panels, trim, molding placements, etc fit properly. The body is pulled off the frame and the frame is restored. We'll do all necessary rust repair and rust prevention to ensure the best quality for your classic. This process limits ongoing maintenance and future restoration situations.
INSIDE THE VEHICLE
- Motor Build - We can build an engine that is specifically built for your particular vehicle, with things like your driving style, vehicle weight, gearing, transmission type, altitude, fuel type, etc taken into consideration so you get the absolute best combination possible.
- Mechanical - There are all kinds of mechanical upgrades that can be made to ensure your classic ride is running smoothly and efficiently. We can complete a full mechanical restoration to the vehicle's stock system or do a complete system upgrade. We can also do fuel system restorations, engine and transmission rebuilds and upgrades, tune-ups, engine calibrations, and more!
- Electrical - If your classic car is having electrical issues, we can take care of that too! Perhaps a rodent chewed through the wiring while your classic car was stored away for the winter. Or maybe there’s a short in a wire or a loose wiring connector. We can help fix these problems quickly and affordably.
- Custom Upholstery - When the seats of a vehicle are beyond replacement or when a customer wants a new interior, we can either repair or replace the entire upholstery of the vehicle. If you wish to preserve the vehicle's original upholstery, we can preserve and improve that upholstery, making it look new again.
- Full Custom Interior - When restoring your classic beauty, the exterior isn't the only thing that should catch the eye. Your vehicle's interior should be just as breathtaking! That's why we think custom interior shouldn't stop at just repairing or replacing the upholstery. Some other custom interior upgrades to consider are center console restoration or replacement, a custom console, headliner replacement, carpet replacement, interior painting, and dash restoration.
Let's Turn Your Junker Into The Classic of Your Dreams!
Now that you're more familiar with the services we provide, let's get your awesome ride in here for a FREE estimate. Treat your investment right and hire the professionals today to make it into the dream car you imagined. Restore that vehicle to its former glory! We can be reached at the phone number listed below. You can also follow us on our social media channels listed below to stay up to date on our latest announcements.