Don't Miss The Iowa Trump Parade in Des Moines, Iowa!
Farm Boy Garage is here for all your classic car restoration needs and we want you to know that! We also would like to spread the word about a HUGE event happening this weekend in our neck of the woods, in this week's blog. Keep reading to learn all the Iowa Trump parade taking place this weekend in Des Moines, IA. Our classic car restoration shop will be participating in this community event. We like to get involved in our community whenever possible and we feel this is a great opportunity to do so. This parade will be starting at Farm Boy Garage but read on to learn the other NEED-TO-KNOW details. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call at Farm Boy Garage. We can be reached at 515-333-1238.
Iowa Trump Parade Des Moines, Iowa
Date: Saturday, September 26th
Event Location: Meeting at Farm Boy Garage at 12:30 and Parade starts at 2:00
10660 County Line Road
Des Moines, Iowa
- Cruising from Farm Boy Garage to downtown and ending at the Capitol.
- Hot Rods, Custom Cars, Muscle Cars, Classics, and ALL others welcome!
- Let's show the support in Iowa for our President!
Please note: Trump merchandise will be available for purchase at Farm Boy Garage.
Have a Fun Time at Trump Parade With Farm Boy Garage!
Here at Farm Boy Garage, we work hard and we play hard! There's so much thrill in doing a really good burnout in your classic car or truck, IF done properly. Here's a few facts about burnouts for you:
- If the burnout is done poorly, you could lose control of your car. Weight distribution, tire pressure, the type of differential your car has, the type and condition of the tires, and your ability to control the throttle all play a part in how you control your car.
- Air pressure difference between the two drive tires can cause one tire to grip more than the other, which could cause you to lose control if you're not doing a standing burnout.
- When doing a burnout, place your car in first gear, push the clutch in all the way, and give it some gas. As long as you have your clutch in all the way you shouldn’t move until you release it. Rev those RPM’s to ensure your tires are hot so when you release the clutch you should burn a lot of rubber. When you are ready to stop the burnout, take your foot off the accelerator.
- Burnouts are illegal if done on public property, so if you're going to do a burnout there is a correct time and place for doing so. It's not worth getting a ticket over.
If you have any questions about the event or burnouts in general, please give us a call today. We can be reached at the phone number listed below. You can also follow us on our social media channels listed below to stay up to date on our latest announcements.